Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Play for Time

I procrastinate waaaaaay too much! I really need to start  doing my homework earlier... AT LEAST a couple DAYS earlier!

Anyway... just thought I would give a quick update.

It's PROM season. You know what that means? Complete CHAOS at work! =P It's fun though I gotta admit... only thing that people need to remember is that we are doing a SERVICE, so please respect us, and tip if you are not going to buy anything. RUDE!

I am going to enter the Hugest Guru Makeup Contest on Youtube. I hope I hope I hope I hope I win! I've got some AWESOME ideas! =D

And last but not least... HAWAII IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH!!!!! Damn.. I still need to sell my laptop.. any takers? It's really really good and still in tip top shape!

Alright loves I must continue on my analysis paper. Wish me luck that I finish before the sun rises!

♥ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment