Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm not gonna lie... I'm desperate!

I know it's only 2 and a half months away.. but I can't stop thinking about it.

I HAVE TO GO TO HAWAII!!!

I have come across the opportunity of a life time to go to one of the most gorgeous places in the United States of America! Hawaii. 
Where the water is warm, the people are friendly, and the fruit is freakin' amazing! Hawaii.
I have never been to the magical island.. but I have heard a lot of great stuff about.. I've seen many gorgeous pictures.. heard countless stories.. seen many movies and television shows set in the very island.. and now I have gotten the chance to go with really great friends of mine for two weeks in June!

I know.. I know.. I know... 
I have no money..
I don't have enough time to save money to go..
It would be very unstable for me to go and not work because I need to make my car payments..

But..

I HAVE TO GO TO HAWAII!

I have never been on vacation without family.. and I have never set foot in a place so nice! I honestly feel that if I don't go, I will regret it for the rest of my life. If I do happen to be lucky enough to go, it would be a time in my life that I would be able to tell my grandchildren about. Also, in times such as these.. with the economy being the way it is, I feel it will be worth it.. just in case things do get worse in life, I can always reflect on a time in which I was happy and care-free, and I will always know that life can be wonderful and amazing. If I go to Hawaii, I will truly be living life to the fullest, and I'm almost positive that it will help me realize what I really want to do with my life, and point me in the right direction. It will release a block in my life and help me realize what I need to do to get where I want to be. If I can some how find a way to get to Hawaii, I know I can find a way to get to where I want to be in life.

With that said... I have decided I am going to give up my most prized possession: My Macbook Pro. I have decided that I am going to sell it. In doing so, not only will I have enough to go to Hawaii, I will also have enough to catch up on my other bills, and maybe have a little left over to start anew and save for a new laptop! In the end.. I truly feel everything is going to work out for the best!

Until next time then...

♥ Liiinda 

No comments:

Post a Comment