Sunday, March 22, 2009

My "first" post.

Hi! 
My name is Linda.
If you haven't noticed from my first post, I am 20 years old.
My favorite color is pink.
And I have no idea what to do with my life!

As far as explaining myself goes...
I made this blog initially because I wanted to enter an online makeup contest.
I didn't win, but I was indeed one of the top contenders.
So, instead of deleting this, I figured I might as well use this place to release some of my emotional stress that I have accumulated throughout life.
Granted I won't say everything on my mind, but I feel this will help with the angst and confusion in being a young adult.
I title my blog "What If?" because I like to think up "what if" moments about life, and how drastically different it can be had that situation really happened.
I also am calling this post my first post because in my actual first post about my birthday, I just really wanted to let out some things that were in my head, and also to have some sort of documentation as to how my first day of not being a teenager went.
I also tend to ramble about things that make no sense, but thats part of my charm ;)
Alright well... This is all it is going to be for now.
Until next time when I have something really interesting to say..
I hope you have a wonderful day!
=D

♥ Liiinda

No comments:

Post a Comment